Advance Exchange Policy
We do provide advance exchanges in the event that you have received a defective item or are exchanging for a different item. These arrangements will need to be made over the phone with one of our Sales advisors and are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- A valid payment authorization must be placed on a credit card or by Paypal. This authorization will remain on the account for 30 days and will be removed when the item has been processed for return.
- If the item has not been received within 30 days the authorization will be charged. We will provide up to 15 days after the converted charge or 45 after the original purchase to return for credit the advance exchange.
- If a return label has been provided or initiated, you must inform us that is has not been received as this does not constitute a reason for not returning an item in the appropriate amount of time.
- We reserve the right to not provide an advance exchange.
- Advance Exchange returned items that are received in a damaged or altered state will not be refunded and will be charged full purchase price.
- Advance Exchanges are subject to our return policy
- Destroyed, lost or misplaced advance exchange items will not be refunded and will be charged the full purchase price.